Friday, September 11, 2009

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Question for my readers: How do we feel about spoilers? I'm shooting for a turnaround time of "within 24 hours" for most of these posts, so people who like to DVR or watch shows online may not have seen the episode by the time I get my review up. On the other hand, dancing around the plot points/ending is a pain (like what I tried to do with my W13 review). If I talk about Top Chef, I want to have an opinion on the elimination, obviously.

So as of now, I'm planning on posting spoilers in my reviews. We'll call this post "fair warning", and see how it goes.

I'd also like to welcome Halo (http://www.pipocabizarre.com) to the Wall O' Links over to the right side of the page. I may be contributing some content over there as well, we'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment